When it comes to fashion tips, it seems that everyone has the key. And while many are useful, others are not so useful. With this in mind, we gather 101 mouth style tips from experts that really work. And believe us: With these wonderful tips, you will be on your way to living a more stylish life!
101. Despite what it says on the label, cashmere is washed by hand. To dry it, squeeze it gently and lay it on a smooth surface.
100. Use white wine to clean red wine stains.
99. Wash your new jeans before sending them to adjust. That way you won’t run the risk of shrinking when you wash them later.
98. To prevent angora wool from releasing hairs, fold the garment and put it in the freezer for at least three hours.
97. Eliminate odors by applying a spray mixture with a part of vodka and two of water.
96. Erase deodorant stains by gently rubbing with a foam.
95. If you have an oil stain in your wallet, cover the stain with talcum powder and let it sit overnight. The next morning, the stain should have disappeared. If not, repeat the process until you achieve it.
94. The best homemade method to keep diamonds shiny is to clean them with lavalozas and an old toothbrush.
93. The secret to clothing that does not yield is lycra. The formula you should look for is 95% cotton and 5% lycra in your shirts, and at least 2% lycra in your jeans.
92. Always organize your clothes from the darkest to the lightest colors, and from left to right. Your eye will follow the color and help you stay tidy.
90. Do you wonder about the quality of your cashmere? Gently stretch the body of the garment and see if it returns to the original form. A low quality fabric will not.
89. If you don’t have time to try on jeans in the store, try the Neck Method: you can determine your size by putting the waist of the pants around the diameter of your neck. If it is comfortable, then it will fit you well.
88. Decrease the size of your closet by 25% by asking yourself this: “If I were shopping right now, would I buy this?” If the answer is no, then let it go.
87. Never put your swimsuits in the washer or dryer, because you will damage its elasticity. The only exception: in late summer, in an underwear bag.
86. To deflate five days before a big event, stay away from dairy and whole grains.
85. Although fake designer wallets are a no , diamond rings are a yes , since real stones are very difficult to recognize.
84. Formal occasions are not the time to experiment with trends, but to keep what suits you best.
83. Never wear a garment just after ironing it, but it will wrinkle again. You must wait a few minutes.
82. The best way to get the fluff out of sweaters: pumice stone.
81. Put pins or hoops with clip on your flats to raise them.
80. If wax falls on your clothes, put a piece of paper on the wax and pass the iron to soften it. Once you take out the paper, everything should come out.
79. Put some vodka in your vases, to extend the life of your flowers.
78. Apply lacquer on your pantyhose to avoid holes.
77. To clean the chamois, rub a crumb of aged bread gently.
76. Are you looking for a wedding or formal dress? Go with the shoes and underwear so that you essentially capture how it will look.
75. The double-face scotch will shorten the hem of your pants if you did not manage to take them to the seamstress.
74. Do not rub the stains, since all you will achieve is to expand it. Try instead to press a piece of paper or cloth and let it absorb itself.
73. Invest in seamless underwear. There are few things less glamorous than when you notice your underwear.
72. If you feel lazy, try something on yourself, measure the shoulder seam against the shoulder bone, not the collarbone.
71. Go back to giving purpose to old and frayed sweaters, using them as cushion covers.
70. Use lacquer to erase lipstick stains.
69. Add 1/2 rate of distilled white vinegar to the last cycle of the washer, to maintain the color of your jeans.
68. To stretch uncomfortable shoes, fill two bags of water, close them well and put them inside each shoe. Put them in the freezer and leave them overnight. When the water freezes, it will expand the material slightly.
67. Frame handkerchiefs for an original work of art.
66. Due to its high surfactant content, Dawn dish detergent is the best for removing oil and grease stains from clothing.
65. A flattering silhouette part with the right underwear. Never underestimate the power of modelers.
64. Update an old coat by changing the buttons and having a seamstress change the lining for something more striking and modern.
63. When you order to shorten your jeans, always ask your seamstress to glue the original seam again. It will cost extra but it will look much better.
62. If your blush or bronzer opens in your wallet, makeup remover wipes will clean everything perfectly.
61. Enlarge your shoes by putting on a thick pair of socks, and applying heat with a dryer.
60. Hang a shoe organizer on your bathroom door, to hold brushes, hair irons, brushes, and everything that needs place.
59. A vintage trunk is not only extremely stylish as an ornament, but it can also be used to store shoes and clothes that you don’t usually wear.
58. To remove watermarks from leather boots, add a few drops of vinegar in a bowl of cold water and scrub the spots with a soft brush, until they are no longer visible.
56. To find out if the pearls are real, gently rub them against your teeth. Fake pearls will be perfectly smooth, while real ones will have texture.
55. When you are looking for a jacket, coat or blazer, pay attention to how it fits on your shoulders. A good seamstress can fix anything, except the shoulders.
54. Make your parka look more chic, with a thin belt around the waist.
53. Unless they are short, the length of your pants should reach just your shoes, and should be 1.5-2 cm. from the floor.
52. Always dry clean your coats before storing them. This will keep the fabric and help the moths stay away.
51. If you have a small closet, never store your shoes in their boxes. Line them up better on the floor or use them as decoration.
50. Are you going to a formal event in winter? Try wearing a closed sleeveless fur coat, with a slim waist belt and a skirt to the floor.
49. How to take care of your furry coats at home: brush your skin and steam it to give it more volume, movement and shine.
48. Don’t underestimate the power of a winter coat that fits you well. You can be wearing pajamas down and still look chic.
47. Bras for everyday use should be replaced every six months, which is when they begin to lose elasticity and support.
46. Ideally, a tube skirt should reach the top of your knees. If it reaches below, it will shorten your figure.
45. Do you have tight pants? Let them dry in the open air and stretch them with your hands while they are still wet.
44. Find the balance: if you are going to wear a mini or shorts, look for the top to be more covered, and vice versa.
43. Glasex restores the shine in the patent leather and shiny leathers without causing damage.
42. The power of a silk or satin pillow is not a myth. Not only prevents brands, but also protects your hair and skin.
41. The best way to store your jewelry is in Ziploc bags. It may not be so cute, but it will help keep the shine and prevent scratching.
40. If the item you are ironing has delicate buttons or details, cover them with a metal spoon and iron around it.
39. Do not buy clothes that you will not take care of properly. For example, if you know you will never wash your expensive lingerie by hand, then why bother spending money.
38. Combine female dresses and flirtatious with male glasses, for an unexpected effect.
37. To roll up your sleeves like a pro, leave the button above buttoned up while you roll.
36. Sweaters and T-shirts with V-neck, elongate and give the illusion of a longer torso.
35. Did you wear a lot of perfume? Use an oil-free, odor-free makeup remover to remove excess.
34. Do you wear your shoes without socks? Always fill them with some cloth after using them to absorb moisture.
33. The rings of rings are a classic style that every woman should have , regardless of their age. But if you have a thin face, you should go for a larger and more round style, and if you have it more circular, for a more elongated or oval style.
32. Freeze your jeans to take away the bad smell and kill bacteria.
31. Looking for a trick that makes your legs look longer? Go for tacos the color of your skin.
30. Wrap an empty bottle of your favorite perfume in a handkerchief, and store it in the drawer of your underwear for a subtle aroma.
29. Extreme heat can distort the frame of your glasses, so always keep them in a hard case.
28. Apply a little lemon juice on sweat stains before putting your clothes in the washing machine. The acid will dissolve the sweat residue that can cause yellow discolorations.
27. The area under the bust is the thinnest area of the torso, so emphasizing it with a belt will make you look at least a smaller size.
26. Use shaving foam to clean makeup on your clothes.
25. A modern trick to see you extra stylish: Combine a more formal bottom with a gray t-shirt or casual t-shirt.
24. When in doubt, always go for the smallest size of jeans, as they will stretch with use.
23. Never dry a shoe wet with heat. Let it dry in the open air, but the heat will dry the leather and dramatically shorten its life.
22. The easiest way to make your closet look tidy: Buy the same hangers for everything.
21. Before going to bed, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of baking soda in your sneakers to absorb moisture and eliminate the smell.
19. To prevent your clothes from wrinkling in your suitcase, fold everything in dry cleaning bags.
18. If you can’t put two fingers inside your bra, then it’s too tight.
17. Add accessories to transform even the most basic one.
16. Are you confused with all your washing machine options? Remember this: The hotter the water, the cleaner the clothes will be. While warm water is fine for most clothes, white and bedding looks better when you wash it with hot water to remove dirt and germs. Cold water is generally used for underwear and delicate garments.
15. A structured hat should reach just over a centimeter from the ears.
14. After a shower, use your dryer to clean the glass vapor in seconds.
13. A good tip when you clean your closet: ask a friend who has a style that you admire to help you. You may have a different idea of what is good for you and what is not.
12. A silicone gun works amazing to do enough to pants and dresses when you’re in a hurry.
11. Find a use for all the socks you have without a partner. You can for example fill them with rice and put them in the microwave when something hurts to relieve the area.
10. Wear your new leather jacket in the rain to mold it. The water will soften it and allow it to better accommodate your body.
9. Who has time to wash their bras by hand? Wash them in the washing machine with cold water and a special bag, and let them dry outdoors.
8. Use some fresh lemon to remove excess self tan.
7. Consider putting a light in your closet. Not only will it allow you to see your clothes better, but it will also make you feel that it is a more luxurious space.
6. Invest in satin or silk pillowcases to take care of your skin and hair while you sleep.
5. If you are not sure about a purchase, leave it at the store. If you can’t get it out of your head, then come back the next day.
Contents hide 1 1. Fashion Trends That Increase Confidence To Your Body 1.1 The problem trend: Peplum skirts 1.2 The problem trend: colored jeans 1.3 The problem trend: maxi skirts 2 2. The 50 Best Fashion Tips Of All Time 2.1 Show skin strategically 2.2 Round white buttons below 2.3 Supplement with glitters 2.4 Fold your pants...